This is the second in a series of year-end/year start blogs. The year in review was covered here.
2013 should be a productive year of publishing. I have two books from last year that are almost done with editing:
- Olivia Plymouth: Misadventures in Boston: From running in the Boston marathon, taking on FIT (Fashion Is Terror), solving a colonial mystery, helping with sister’s Rose wedding, or fitting time in for her boyfriend, Olivia is a busy young woman! How she deals with it all makes for an amusing and captivating story.
- Corporate Intent: Missing Owner?: My fastest-selling series goes deeper into this futuristic world of dysfunctional corporations presented as a mystery thriller. Someone is stealing the owner’s of various businesses. Then they take over the business and run it into the ground. Can the DCRI investigation team sift through the untruths and subterfuges to solve what is really taking place?
Currently, I am writing what could be the last in the Corporate Intent series (depending on reader interest) — Missing Company? Could the life that you thought you had disappear in a minute and look as if it never happened? The DCRI team has never thought so out of the box to solve a mystery before — a mystery that has galactic implications!
That are the commitments so far. What is being considered is the following:
- Publishing a unfinished work on IT which was written as the same time as the Olivia series.
- Write a collection of short stories. This may include samples from earlier unpublished works.
- Continue on with the Olivia Plymouth and Amazi series.
That covers it for now. I am wishing all my readers throughout the world a happy, safe, and productive 2013.