Each day we find ourselves in a state of imbalance in a world of impermanence, These new traditional Buddhist-inspired stories talk about various ways to right ourselves when there is no ground under us.
1) Gain and Loss. What would we do if we had the secret to personal happiness in our hand and then we lost it?
2) The Device. Our feelings change to a mechanical contraption changes over time.
3) Protest. Can excluding ourselves from and showing our displeasure with the world lead to happiness?
4) Hungry Ghost. A life trapped in mental captivity makes a choice leading to freedom.
5) Transient. While roaming as whim dictates, how do we find meaning to our lives?
6)Offering. A brief Qi Gong prayer from the Olivia Plymouth series.